Simple works fine

no strings attached;

9/13/2007

noone but me from URL @ 12:45 AM

Pulau Payar - Oct 2006
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN PATRICIA TAN! :D
Hooray, today you finally turn sixteeeen! I dont know if you still read my blog, but ahh, its yr bdayy! (:
With you, i honestly think there's nth i've never done.
(where do i start!)
Friends, Platoonmates; we've eaten, slept, bathed(!) together. I've climbed a freaking mountain and gone on a holiday across the border with you. We went for Camp teen, just the 2 of us. These i've never done with anyone else before. (excpet ophir with nat too) We've done the most random things. Overnight studyovers, Walk around, smelly tofu, piano recitals and ecp outings. & about a Gazillion other things that always put a smile on my face. Not to mention allll the ignore-attitude-donttalk arguments we've had. Haha. Fights strengthen the bond; with you it did. You've been there for me through the times i was going through shit, & you were the one who understood. Thank you my Platoonmate, Friend.
One in a million. I remember yr xmas present. I promise you that. With you, i do.

template by seven ten design